Hyperboy: Episode 4 Hyperboy: Episode 4

OMG !!!!!!!

Holy freaking roflcopter that was awsome ...that was so bad ass

Primal War 07 Primal War 07

uh whatever

i dont know what the last guy was talking about, i thought the graphics were quite impressive ... great job

Happy Ishtar Happy Ishtar

pretty good

most of my reviews are pure crap so im going to do a serious one .... your graphics and lip synching were good the only thing i would recomend would be to add a little more animation ....
.....but other wise a good shot but sweet movie

Living Sorrow Living Sorrow

That is a total copy

you totally copied my flash and added you own thing into it i give it a 0 because its un original ... BOO

Lodox responds:

To tell the truth, I didn't ever watch ur film and it's nothing but coincidence, BUT...
I have just watch ur film and indeed it's simmilar, but if u are blind, I have written that it's inspired by 'Deciduous' which is also similar to ur flash (especially the beggining) which is 6 DAYS older than ur film. And I don't see any credits under ur film to 'Deciduous'...
Well, nothing more then coincidence as I said and if anyone here tried to copy something, it's not me, but u.

Hanged Man's Elegy Hanged Man's Elegy

Wow

That flash is absolutely amazing, you are one of the most skilled flash animators i have seen

Stirred Not Shaken: DAD Stirred Not Shaken: DAD

that was ok

but why was he driving a mustang thats just retarded

Meet the Bug-Man Meet the Bug-Man

is your mom a whore

because i would probably submit a flash like this if my mom was a whore. So, tell your mom to quit so you can make a better flash.

story of a loser story of a loser

that was great

i loved your animation. i am most definately putting you in my favs

Cockgirl Cockgirl

cock

holy crap that was freakin hilarious i loved it